FASCO 110 EPOXY GLUE
FASCO 110 EPOXY GLUE
- Shipping infoWe deliver worldwide
- Payment methods
- Return PolicyWe accept returns
Description: 110 epoxy glue is a two-part putty type glue with an epoxy resin base. The part 1 resin is milky white. The part 2 hardener is amber. Both components are about the consistency of vaseline. The glue which results from equally mixing the two components is the strongest. yet developed by science.
Uses: Body repair sealant, bonding trim, brake linings, repairing gas tanks, gluing radio parts, tough marine glue joints, cabinet shops, gluing glass to aluminum, assembly and repair of fiberglass products, gluing together foam products and many other glue applications limited by your imagination.
- Adhesion- Unusually high adhesion to metals, glass, wood, ceramics, rubber and a wide variety of plastic materials.
- Cohesion- When the resin is properly cured, the cohesion strength within the bond line is so strong and the adhesion of the epoxy to the materials so great that stress failure will often occur in one of the materials being bonded rather than in the epoxy.
- Shrinkage- Cures with only a small shrinkage compared to other adhesives. As a consequence, less strain occurs at the bond line and it is stronger. Shrinkage held to a fraction of 1%
- Stability- Maintains its dimensions and shape under prolonged stress at elevated or sub-zero temperatures. This stability combined with outstanding tensile, shear and impact strength makes this epoxy glue unique among adhesives.
- Weight1.3 LB
- Dimensions (L x W x H)12 x 12 x 12 IN
- ManufacturerFasco Epoxies
- VideoThere is no video related to this product yet
- Availabilityin stock
- Select AmountPINT KIT ( 1/2 Pint of part 1 and 1/2 Pint of part 2), QUART KIT (Pint of part 1 and Pint of part 2), GALLON KIT (1/2 gallon of part 1 and 1/2 gallon of part 2)
- DavidAug 4, 2015, 08:00This product is fantastic stuff! I bought a gallon kit for use around the house. Since then, it's become my go-to for super gluing anything. I've used it for joining pieces of wood and creating frames - waterproof sealing, even securing a hinge that had gotten loose from rot.
The sales team was super helpful with other items I purchased, and answered all of my questions.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.