FASCO EPOXO 88 PASTE
EPOXO FAST SET EPOXY GLUE PASTE
- Shipping infoWe deliver worldwide
- Payment methods
- Return PolicyWe accept returns
EPOXO 88's versatile epoxy compound with the following characteristics:
- Rapid cure in any film thickness.
- Sets in 6 minutes after mixing.
- 1,500 lbs tensile strength developed in 15 minutes.
- Strong adhesion to practically any material - fiberglass, foam, aluminum, wood, plastics, etc.
- May be used as either a filler or a glue.
- May be sanded and feather-edged in 45 minutes.
- Has negligible shrinkage.
- EPOXO 88 is being used by the U.S. Air Force for vehicle and aircraft repair, as well as being used by major airlines. It is also used in the auto glass repair industry.
- EPOXO 88 is a two-component paste epoxy with equal parts packaged in separate tubes.
Directions: An equal amount of each part is mixed together on a smooth surface until a uniform color results. The paste may then be applied to the desired surface. Approximately 6 minutes after mixing, the epoxy will begin to set. Although primarily designed for industrial use, many modelers have discovered this great adhesive!
Unlike many other quick-curing epoxies, EPOXO 88 is not rubbery or overly flexible after curing. It makes great fillets! Long shelf life, unopened up to 5 years. We've had tubes opened for well over a year that still perform fine! multiple marine application-fiberglass repair-seals tanks-hoses-repair batteries-fills dents in aluminum, steel, and other metals-used by major airlines for aircraft repair-glues surfaces in 15 minutes with 1500 lbs. tensile stregth-fast setting epoxy compound.sets in 6 minutes-high impact stregth-strong adhesion to:urethane-fiberglass-metal-foam-glass-wood,etc.
Comes in 7oz and 18oz kits.
- Weight0.7 LB
- Dimensions (L x W x H)8.5 x 4 x 1.75 IN
- ManufacturerFasco Epoxies
- VideoThere is no video related to this product yet
- Availabilityin stock
- Select Amount7oz, 18oz
- Select OptionREGULAR, SUPERFLEX, CLEAR
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.