- * Water Clear * Low Viscosity -- Thin like water!
- * Slow set to allow for bubble release
- * 100% solids -- Non-flammable
- * Practically no fumes
- * Virtually no shrinkage
- * Castings are hard and tough
- * Non-toxic after curing.
Mixing Ratio: 2 Parts Resin to 1 Part Hardener 2:1
Set Time: Set time is determined by the size of the casting. Thin films take longer; sometimes as long as 48 hours. Large castings generate more heat and therefore set faster; possibly six hours or less. Exact set time for a particular casting can only be determined by experimentation.