Fiberglass 1.5oz Chop Strand Matt
1.5 ounce fiberglass matting.
- Shipping infoWe deliver worldwide
- Payment methods
- Return PolicyWe accept returns
Chopped-strand fiberglass pressed into a mat. Frequently used as reinforcement in the fiberglass industry. Used for decks and repairs of small to big holes, generally not for structural repairs. For each yard of matt it takes approximately one quart of resin.
Our mat is sold by the Running yard. We offer it in 4", 6" and 50". Choose the width by clicking the drop down box below.
For every yard of 1.5oz x 50" wide matt it takes about 1 quart of resin.
- Weight0.75 LB
- Dimensions (L x W x H)50 x 3 x 3 IN
- UNITSold By The Running Yard
- AvailabilityIn Stock
- Choose Width4" wide, 6" wide, 8" wide, 10" wide, 12" wide, 50" wide, 60" wide
- Select Yard or RollYard (3 feet), Roll (roll is aprox 70 yards)
- WilliamJun 21, 2014, 01:57Easiest glass matt that I've ever worked with. Arrived in good shape. Easily cut and/or torn by hand. Be sure to have plenty of resin- it really soaks it up! Provided plenty of thickness to my new deck.
- MartinJun 2, 2013, 20:10Perfect for my project, thanks again.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.