NYLON BUBBLE BUSTER
Nylon Bubble Buster
- Shipping infoWe deliver worldwide
- Payment methods
- Return PolicyWe accept returns
Strong, Long-life rollers made with deep grooves and thin fins provide excellent air release. Patented handle, rubber modified polypropylene design proven least tiring during long hours of use. Non Corrosive 1/4" Frames. Cleans easily in solvent
- Weight0.2 LB
- VideoThere is no video related to this product yet
- AvailabilityIn Stock
- Size1/2 X 3", 1/2 X 5", 1 X 3", 3/4 X 3", 3/4 X 6"
- Tim GraySep 12, 2015, 16:52I really like working with the folks at FSD. They are always friendly and helpful. In addition, my orders arrive within 2 or 3 business days - even on Saturdays occasionally. Prices are always very reasonable. I'm so glad they ship. I can't find anyone in the Charlotte area that sells the stuff I can get from FSD. Thank you FSD.
As for the bubble busters, I like them a lot. Before I used them, I didn't realize how much air was being left trapped in the resin. Now, there is very little air trapped. In addition, these nylon busters are relatively easy to clean - even when I work them too long, and the resin begins to set up. I find that if the resin is even a little bit soft still, I can use a stiff plastic bristle brush, and it cleans the grooves right out. Swish them in some lacquer thinner or Acetone, and they clean up very nicely. if you get some resin inadvertently dry in between the roller and the support bar, take the screw out of the end, take it apart, and it cleans up very easily. If the resin inadvertently sets up (forget to clean it when cleaning up everything after a batch), all is not lost, as it is nylon, and the stuff will still come off with a little effort. I know, because I've done all of the above at least once. I also have a wire bubble buster, but I like the nylon one much better - mostly because it's so much easier to clean.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.