RAKA 127 EPOXY RESIN
RAKA 127 is a standard 2:1 marine epoxy resin with a low viscosity.
- Shipping infoWe deliver worldwide
- Payment methods
- Return PolicyWe accept returns
RAKA 127 is a standard marine epoxy resin with a low viscosity of 600 cP (centipoise). The resin features a barely noticeable smell, while having excellent wetting out and clear coating properties. RAKA 127 is meant to be mixed with several different types of hardener including 606 (Slow-Cure), 608 (Medium-Cure), 610 (Fast-Cure), and a specialty Tropical blend for areas with high humidity and temperatures that cures very slowly.
- Weight13.7 LB
- Dimensions (L x W x H)12 x 6 x 6 IN
- ManufacturerRaka Epoxy
- AvailabilityIn Stock
- Select Amount3 quart kit, 6 quart kit, 3 gallon kit, 6 gallon kit, 9 gallon kit, 12 gallon kit, 15 gallon kit, 30 gallon kit
- Select OptionRAKA 606 (Slow-cure), RAKA 608 (Med-cure), RAKA 610 (Fast-cure), RAKA 260 (Tropical)
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.