|5or more items||$69.99/ each||save20.46%|
- Shipping infoWe deliver worldwide
- Payment methods
- Return PolicyWe accept returns
Tooling Gel Coat is a scratch resistant gel coat for making molds where gloss, hardness, and craze resistance and minimum distortion are key. The life of a polyester mold may be extended considerably by the use of tooling gel. Tooling gel coat comes with out wax. Also for tooling repair you may mix with duratec high gloss additive for a high gloss shine.
We offer three different sizes of hardener with your resin.
The 15cc is enough hardener for a quart at 2%
The 30cc is enough hardener for a gallon at 3/4%.
The 60cc is enough hardener for a gallon at 2%.
If you are glassing below 75 we suggest getting the 60cc per gallon that way you do not run out of hardener.
Please check the mek chart prior to ordering so you get the right amount of hardener. If you have any questions please contact us and we will be happy to help. 772-464-0808
Call for Drum Prices
- Weight11 LB
- AvailabilityIn Stock
- Select ColorOrange, Black, Red
- Select AmountPint, Quart, Gallon
- Select OptionI already have hardener, 15cc hardener, 30cc hardener, 60cc hardener
- Tim GraySep 12, 2015, 16:35I really like working with the folks at FSD. They are always friendly and helpful. In addition, my orders arrive within 2 or 3 business days - even on Saturdays occasionally. Prices are always very reasonable. I'm so glad they ship. I can't find anyone in the Charlotte area that sells the stuff I can get from FSD. Thank you FSD.
As for the polyester Resin, I like the way it works. I like the way it sets up.
- Martin RoyJul 17, 2015, 16:50Good tooling gelcoat
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.